Hailing from Tofino, British Columbia, Hanna Scott is no stranger to cold weather and colder surf. Orcas in the lineup? Check. Sub-50o water temps? All day.
While these things might make the average surfer think twice, Hanna draws inspiration from them and channels that energy into her surfing, art, and design. The Vans x Hanna Scott UltraRange EXO Hi MTE-1 reflects that creativity.
Activity-inspired, purpose-built, and designed to protect you from the elements, Hanna’s UltraRange EXO Hi MTE-1 blends the comfort and get-you-there features of the UltraRange family with the protection from the elements that only the MTE franchise can provide. This new design combines the UltraRange’s signature comfort UltraCush™ foam cushioning mid-sole with traction from MTE’s reverse lug outsole, built using Vans’ classic all-condition rubber. It also features enhanced thermoregulation properties, the new HydroGuard™ Wrap, a breathable Old Skool-inspired high top upper, and a revamped rubber toe and forefoot shape to provide an optimal fit without sacrificing Vans design DNA. The UltraRange EXO Hi MTE-1 is made with leather, textile, and synthetic uppers.
No matter what kind of weather accompanies your next adventure, you can be sure that Vans and Hanna Scott have got you covered.
• Hanna Scott signature collection
• TRACTION - The aggressive UltraRange EXO MTE-1 lug pattern is ready for variable terrain and street performance. Toe picking treads and a higher toe bumper provide grip and protection.
• THERMOREGULATION - The zonal MTE-1 Primaloft® insulation package uses a high-quality microfiber thermal insulation system to mimic the warmth-providing properties of down, keeping you warm without retaining water.
• MOISTURE MANAGEMENT - The new MTE-1 HydroGuard™ Wrap provides a splash and puddle guard around the shoe and over the toe, resulting in a reliable, comfortable, breathable waterproofing system.
• COMFORT AND PERFORMANCE - The UltraRange MTE-1 comfort package uses a single-density OrthoLite® sockliner and UltraCush™ EVA midsole with a TPU heel cradle. This combination keeps you comfy while allowing air to circulate, providing a drier, healthier environment inside your shoe.